Oak Island Fishing Pier 910.278.6464
YBJAWS TIGER SHARK EXHIBIT
· 1,150 Pound Tiger Shark beach display, caught in June 1966 from the YAUPON BEACH PIER by Walter Maxwell.
· Walter Maxwell Memorial with photos and history of the NC State and word record Tiger Sharks he caught.
· Educational posters and displays provide information about sharks and other salt water fish caught on the NC coast.
· JAWS attacks and sinks a boat music and video.
· Swimming and feeding 1,000 lb. Tiger Shark video.
· Long Beach Pier photos and memorabilia.
· Photo Booth offers to take and email your photo with YBJAWS.