Oak Island Fishing Pier 910.278.6464
restaurant is open for business.
The city of Oak Island has shut the pier down...
Avon, NC (HD) | Atlantic Beach, NC (HD) |Rodanthe, NC (HD) | Waves NC (HD) | Hatteras Island (HD) | Nags Head (HD) | New Kill Devil Hills NC (HD) | WB-ICW Cam, NC (HD) | Carolina Beach, NC (HD) | Topsail Island (HD) |Manasquan, NJ (HD) | Folly Beach, SC (HD) | Wrightsville Beach (Oceanfront)(HD) | Nags Head (HD) | Kure Beach (HD) | Trouble viewing a cam? Press Ctrl+F5 at the
YBJAWS TIGER SHARK EXHIBIT
· 1,150 Pound Tiger Shark beach display, caught in June 1966 from the YAUPON BEACH PIER by Walter Maxwell.
· Walter Maxwell Memorial with photos and history of the NC State and word record Tiger Sharks he caught.
· Educational posters and displays provide information about sharks and other salt water fish caught on the NC coast.
· Swimming and feeding 1,000 lb. Tiger Shark video.
· Long Beach Pier photos and memorabilia.
· Photo Booth offers to take and email your photo with YBJAWS.